Gratin Made in a Frying Pan.
You can have Gratin Made in a Frying Pan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gratin Made in a Frying Pan
- It’s 5 of per person Shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Dried parsley powder.
- You need 1 dash of Paprika powder.
Gratin Made in a Frying Pan instructions
- Stir fry the shrimp, onion, and shimeji mushrooms in butter. Stir fry well, but be careful not to burn the onions..
- Add white wine and simmer to reduce. Sprinkle in cake flour and add cold milk to dilute. Start with adding a large amount..
- Add the bay leaf and nutmeg. Mix well during boiling to prevent lumps. Now add the milk a little bit at a time..
- When it gets to the consistency you like, bring to a boil to reduce the stickiness of the flour. Add salt and pepper..
- Pour into gratin dishes, top with cheese, and brown in the oven..