Gratin-style Baked Broccoli – Great for Bentos.
You can cook Gratin-style Baked Broccoli – Great for Bentos using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gratin-style Baked Broccoli – Great for Bentos
- You need 2 of florets Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Prawn or crab stick.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Panko.
- You need 1 of Grated hard or semi-hard cheese (optional).
Gratin-style Baked Broccoli – Great for Bentos step by step
- Boil broccoli with salted hot water. Remove the shell from prawn and de-vein. Using the same water as for the broccoli, boil the prawns until they change colour . ※It's cooked under the grill later, so it is okay to under cook..
- Cut the broccoli and prawn into bite size pieces..
- Place the mayonnaise on the bottom of an alminium cup case. Then the broccoli and prawns. Cover with mayonnaise..
- Sprinkle with panko on top and also some grated cheese (optional)..
- Grill until the panko browns and is ready..