Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗.
You can cook Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗
- You need 1 of kohlrabi or swede or 1/2 raw papaya (grated or thinly shredded).
- Prepare 1 handful of greenbeans (cut into about 4 cm long).
- It’s 1 handful of baby tomatoes (cut halves).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts or peanut.
- It’s 1-2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of bird eyes chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of tamarind paste (if you cannot find this you can just use extra lime juice).
- You need of Some Thai prawns crackers.
- It’s of Some baby gem lettuce for side salad if prefer.
Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 step by step
- Peel the papaya or kohrabi or swede and carrot then cut into narrow matchsticks, a julienne peeler or mandonline is ideal. Cut up tomatoes, green beans. Toasted cashew nut on a dry pan for 5-8 mins..
- Pound your garlic and chilli in the pestle and mortar. If you don’t have one you can finely chopped them and mix in a big mixing bowl..
- Add some raw papaya, kohlrabi or swede, carrot, beans, tomato in and pound it lightly. Add some fishsauce, sugar, lime juice and tamarind paste and mix well. Add some cashew nuts or peanut and lightly pound them all together. You can serve them with some side salad like baby gem or put them on top of prawns crackers..