My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺.
You can cook My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺ using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺
- It’s 3 Cups of mixed fish ie, crab,muscle, shrimp, salmon.
- It’s 3 pieces of fresh Tilapa fish or cod or Haddock.
- You need 1 cup of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 cup of King prawns.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 of good squeeze of a lemon.
- It’s 1 of Dried fish stock.
- It’s 2 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour mixed in a tiny drop of water.
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes……….
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chedder Cheese.
My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺ step by step
- Add the fish mix, prawns, Tilapa in a pan or a large wok..
- Add the peas, carrots and loose sweetcorn. Stir fill with 1+1/2 Pints boiling water bring to the boil turn low and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add handful fresh Basil, a good squeeze of lemon, Oyster sauce and the mixed herbs also sprinkle the dried fish stock mix all in then carry on simmering..
- Make enough mashed potato to cover the fish. When they are cooked mash in with grated chedder cheese..
- When the fish is done and thickened with the corn flour pour it in an oven dish and leave to thicken more. It should be thick enough to hold the mashed potato up..
- Make lifts with a fork. Add to preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp on top..