Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options.
You can have Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options
- It’s 1 large of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- You need of Choice of Fillings.
- Prepare 1 of Prawn Cocktail.
- It’s 1 of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- You need 1 of Egg Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- You need 1 of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- You need of Choice of Dips.
- It’s 1 of Hummus.
- It’s 1 of Seafood Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream & Chive.
- Prepare 1 of Chipotle Mayo.
- You need 1 of Raita Dip.
- You need 1 of Guacamole.
Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options instructions
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.