Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. These dark chocolate covered mangoes are amazing! Incredible taste, if you're a dark chocolate lover, it's a must have! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
Mangoes are the national fruit of the Philippines and are grown by around two and a half million smallholder Mango cake topping with chocolate and mango sauce. flour, Mango puree, sugar, Oil, butter, curd, baking soda, white chocolate. A wide variety of mango pure options are available to you, such as processing type, primary ingredient. The top countries of suppliers are China, Hong Kong S. You can have Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- You need 1 cup of flour sifted.
- You need 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mango Purée.
- Prepare 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. Specially, if you are looking for an eggless cake, I highly recommend trying the Egg less Mango Cake with Chocolate Glaze. Try this recipe and you will be surprised – how moist, rich. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings instructions
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.
The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own. Just reduce the amount of sugar as mentioned in the recipe notes. Can I add in chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruits to the cake ? White Chocolate Cinnamon Mango Cake with fresh Mango and Cream – Happy Mothers Day!! To prepare mango mousse, combine mango puree, sugar and lime juice in a bowl.