Mango treat😊. I'm a housewife(play all roles of a mother when necessary 😊)I love n enjoy cooking yummy dishes for my family n friends. Happy Father's Day to all fathers out there!😍😘 Don't forget to give your dad the best treat with Jacob's Mango Treat. A treat, a food that is not regularly eaten, usually sweet such dessert or candy.
The collection includes popular mango dessert recipes like mango kulfi, mango ice cream, mango mastani, aamras. Learn about mango nutrition and the health benefits the super fruit contains. Worldwide, hundreds of mango cultivars exist. You can have Mango treat😊 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango treat😊
- It’s of Vanilla custard:2cups of milk,2 tbsn sugar,2 tbsn custard.
- It’s of Dissolved in little milk).
- You need 1 of mango jelly(prepare as instruction on pack).
- It’s 3 cup of mango,1 tsp sugar(mango puree).
- You need 1 of nestle cream mix with 1 tsp sugar,1 cup mango chopped.
- It’s of Some tutifruiti, nuts,vanilla icecream.
In mango orchards, multiple cultivars are often grown together to improve cross-pollination. Treat yourself to this yummy blend of mango, pineapple, banana and honey. Comments about The Mango Treat by Ananta Madhavan.. All that was left was the mango-stone, Scraped clean and bare as a doggie's bone.
Mango treat😊 instructions
- Heat 2 cups of milk with 2 tbsn sugar,bring it to a boil then add 2 tbsn custard dissolved in little milk and cook till CREAMY.
- Now take 3 mangoes chopped then add 1 tbsn sugar n microwave and crush all together. Jelly cut into small cubes.now 2 tbsn of crushed biscuits in each bowl.(5 bowls).
- Now add some mango pieces, n the mango puree, now add Nestle cream layer.
- Now add the custard layer…set in fridge, serve add icecream, mango pieces,.
- Mango puree atleast 3 to 4 tbsn in each, then jelly pieces,some nuts and tutifruiti..
- Serve immediately…enjoy😊.
We all love mangoes, don't we? Are you aware of the benefits of mango leaves and what are the diffrent uses? Though mangoes only grow in warm climates, they are enjoyed all over the world because they are sweet, delicious, and a perfect snack or addition to any meal. – Special Agriculture: Avocado, Banana, Coconut, Dragon Fruit, Durian, Guava, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, … – Special Seafood: Fish maw, Fish skin, Fish scales, Fish bones, Sea cucumber, Fish. Shake up their body care routine with our fragrantly tropical Sweet Mango Treats. Lather up with the cleansing and refreshing Shower Gel.