Spicy Mango Paneer. A delicious tangy paneer delicacy combined with sweet fruity mango made spicy. A sweet spicy paneer gravy made using mango pulp. So after trying Paneer Mango Curry from that place, I wanted to try it at home too.
Dry and spicy Paneer Manchurian is one of the best Indo Chinese recipes. This recipe is similar to gobi manchurian but uses soft paneer cubes instead of cauliflower florets. This Jaljeera recipe is your guide to making the popular and refreshing Indian drink. You can have Spicy Mango Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Paneer
- It’s 5-6 of mangoes.
- It’s 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- You need of For marinate the paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Try the spicy version and I am sure you would love it. Add the mangoes, tomatoes, jicama and onion to a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. The spicy-sweet sauce is perfect for serving My most recent mango obsession is chutney.
Spicy Mango Paneer instructions
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
My inspired version includes plenty of spice. SPICY MANGO CHUTNEY This spicy mango chutney is a delicious way to enjoy fresh seasonal mangoes. Grated mangos cooked in a sugar syrup made with chilly and spices bursting with fresh. Mango Lassi is a soothing cold drink for hot summer days or to brighten up any meal. This pale drink is a blend of mango and yogurt.