Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥).
You can cook Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥)
- You need 4 of ghost peppers, stemmed and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/3 of med white onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (somewhere in between is what I used).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt (or to taste).
Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥) step by step
- In a saucepan, add peppers, onion, garlic, pineapple and mango. Cover with just enough water that all ingredients are submerged. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. (be sure to ventilate your kitchen as these fumes will be quite strong!).
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 10 or 15 minutes to cool..
- Pour into a blender and add vinegar, honey, lime juice and salt. Purée until smooth..
- Carefully funnel into clean glass bottles or mason jars. Refrigerate for an hour or two before using. Enjoy!.