Kani and Mango Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll w/ 2 dipping sauces.
You can have Kani and Mango Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll w/ 2 dipping sauces using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kani and Mango Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll w/ 2 dipping sauces
- It’s 12 of crabsticks/Kani separated into threads.
- You need 1 of cucumber peeled and sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1 of mango sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of carrot peeled and sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 250 grams of vermicelli noodles cooked according to instructions.
- Prepare 6 of lettuce leaves separated with the stem cut off.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise (or Kewpie – Japanese mayonnaise).
- You need 1 handful of chopped coriander, thai basil and or mint leaves.
- You need 6 sheets of rice paper.
- You need 1 bowl of wide enough with warm water to dip the rice paper in.
- It’s of Spicy Creamy Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of small green or red chili (remove seeds).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- You need of Peanut sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare of Chopped peanuts to sprinkle on top.
Kani and Mango Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll w/ 2 dipping sauces instructions
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to instructions. Set aside. Dip rice paper in a bowl of warm water for about 5 to 10 seconds to hydrate it. Place in a flat surface..
- Place lettuce in the middle of the rice paper and add vermicelli noodles on top. Arrange strips of cucumber, mango, kani/crabsticks, carrots and chopped coriander/mint leaves on top and add mayonnaise or you can put the crabsticks and mango outside the lettuce to make them "peek through" the wrap..
- Roll and tuck the rice paper like you would a burrito, making sure the tops and the sides are sealed perfectly. Wet a little with water if needed..
- For the spicy creamy garlic sauce, pound garlic and chili with salt into paste, mix in mayonnaise and add condensed milk to taste. Serve with freshly made spring rolls. For the peanut sauce, on low heat add hoisin sauce, peanut butter, and season with salt to taste. Mix well and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Add chopped peanuts and pour on top of the spring rolls or serve as a dipping sauce..