Banana Split Desert.
You can have Banana Split Desert using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Split Desert
- It’s 1 packages of Graham crackers crushed.
- You need 6 oz of package vanilla pudding.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of crushed Pineapple drained.
- It’s 2/3 lb of fresh strawberries sliced.
- You need 2 of large bananas sliced.
- Prepare 12 oz of Cool Whip.
- You need 1 of Magic shell.
- It’s 1 of hot fudge.
- Prepare 1 of cherries.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
Banana Split Desert step by step
- Crush a package of Graham crackers. It will make 2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs..
- Melt stick of butter.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press into a baking dish. You can also use crushed pretzels for the crust..
- Mix package of pudding with 3 cups of milk and beat..
- Spread pudding over graham cracker crumbs..
- Slice fresh strawberries and place in the dish over the pudding..
- Slice bananas and place over pudding..
- Drain crushed pineapples and spread over mixture..
- Spread cool whip over the ingredients..
- Squeeze magic shell over cool whip..
- Squeeze hot fudge over cool whip..
- Place cherries over the cool whip..
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to allow pudding ti set..