You can cook Mango Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh mango pulp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cherry for topping.
Mango Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, sieve maida, baking powder and keep aside..
- To make the dough, in a big flat bowl and maida, mango pulp, sugar, milk and butter and mix well and knead into soft dough..
- Make small balls and flatten them by pressing them gently between your palms and place them on a greased baking tray and place chopped cherry on top..
- Meantime preheat your kadai for 10 minutes in high flame..
- Place the baking tray in the kadai and cover a lid and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes in slow flame..
- Once they are out from the kadai they will be soft, so avoid touching them, let them cool down completely and store them in an airtight container and enjoy with your kids..