Kesar Custard Kulfi.
You can cook Kesar Custard Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kesar Custard Kulfi
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Full cream milk.
- It’s 3 tbspn of Milk for custard paste.
- It’s 10-12 strands of Kesar dissolved into some milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Custard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar (to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Malai.
- It’s 2 tsp of milk.
- Prepare As required of Cherry.
Kesar Custard Kulfi step by step
- Boil Milk into a heavy pan then add sugar and cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Mix Custard into 3 tbsp milk and make lumps free..
- Then add into boiling milk and stir continuesly on low flame. Make some thick then turn off the flame. Let it cool..
- Now combine milk and malai and mix gently and make creamy, don't over mix otherwise it will become butter..
- Now strain this creamy malai into cooled custard milk mixture and mix well..
- Now mix cherry and kesar milk..
- Fill this Mixture into kulfi moulds and freeze for 6-7 hours. Ready after frozen..
- Note :- if u have fresh cream /Amul cream then you can add that instead of malai..