Stir Fry Pork Meat.
You can cook Stir Fry Pork Meat using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Pork Meat
- Prepare Slices of pork.
- Prepare sheets of Beancurd.
- Prepare Half of green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet brown bean sauce.
- You need Slices of ginger and garlic.
Stir Fry Pork Meat instructions
- Marinate meat with a little soy sauce and flour. Set aside.
- Heat wok add cooking oil. Saute meat, let it stir fry until golden brown. Move meat on the side of the wok. Then stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Then mix them all together. Then add bean sauce and a little water. Then the beancurd sheets. Cover and simmer. When almost half done add bell pepper. Cook until bell pepper are half cook.