Choco Fruit Ice Cream with custard apple pulp.
You can have Choco Fruit Ice Cream with custard apple pulp using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco Fruit Ice Cream with custard apple pulp
- It’s 1 cup of custard apple pulp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cream fresh.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- You need 1 Cup of tinned fruit(cocktail).
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped fresh fruits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of assorted nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chocolate ghanash for decoration.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate chips for decoration.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate chips for icecream.
- It’s as needed of Cherries for decoration.
Choco Fruit Ice Cream with custard apple pulp instructions
- In a mixer grinder put custard apple pulp,, condensed milk,, sugar,, Cream (fresh),, milk powder,, and milk together,,give it a stir by grinding it.
- Now put All this mixture in a Bowl..
- Add fresh fruits and tinned Fruit…
- Now add nuts to it,, chocolate chips as well..
- Stir it well.
- Pour mixture in an airtight container..
- Freeze till set..
- Serve the ice Cream,, topped with nuts,,chocolate ghanash and choco chips,,cherries.