Paan Ice Cream.
You can have Paan Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan Ice Cream
- It’s 4-5 of large Paan leaves (Betel leaves).
- You need 5-6 of Cherries or Dates.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gulkand or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar or to taste.
- It’s 200 g of Fresh cream.
- You need 250 ml of Whipping cream.
Paan Ice Cream instructions
- Tear the leaves into small pieces..
- In a blender add paan leaves, cherries, gulkand, powder sugar and 2 tbsp whipping cream..
- Grind coarsely and keep that aside..
- In a large bowl add fresh cream and beat for a minute and then add whipping cream, beat for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add paan paste beat until well combined..
- Transfer the ice cream into a dish and freezer overnight..
- Scoop & garnish with cherries..