Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin. Great recipe for Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin. Very healthy and easy to cook Welcome to K's Kitchen. I'm a home cooking lover from Japan.
Find tofu recipes at japancentre.com, including inari tofu recipes, tofu don, Japanese tofu burgers, matcha tofu cheesecake, and more. The tofu and kimchi give this gratin lot of volume! Over a high-medium heat pan, stir-fry ground pork with salt and pepper. You can have Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin
- You need 1 pack of tofu (approx.300g).
- It’s 1 can of tuna or other fish (approx. 60-80g).
- Prepare of @1tbsp mayonnaise.
- It’s of @2teaspoon miso or smt deep tasted sauce.
- You need of melt cheese (as much as you like).
- You need of topping such as mushrooms (anything is good!).
- You need of black pepper.
Tofu Skin is a great vegetarian ingredient and source of good protein. Dried Tofu Skin Soup (clear soup or miso soup) is the simple way of eating tofu skin. Skily and smooth Hiyayakko or Japanese Chilled Tofu is a perfect appetizer or side dish that you can whip up instantly! Swich up the toppings for fun!
Japanese Quick Tofu Gratin step by step
- Crush tofu and tuna or other fish in gratin dish with a folk..
- Mix mayonnaise and miso or deep tasted sauce and the tofu..
- Cut topping and put them into the tofu..
- Put melt cheese and black pepper..
- Bake at 200-220℃ for 10minutes..
Put each piece of tofu on a serving dish. Top the tofu with your favorite toppings. Before you bring it to the table, have a quick check at the dish. Cover several sheets of newspaper with a paper towel and put the tofu on top. Source: Tofu Yasai Don: Japanese Tofu Rice Bowl.