Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀.
You can cook Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 310 grams of Carbonara Sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus cut into thirds.
- You need 2 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Double cream.
Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀 step by step
- Boil the pasta then drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breast up long length and in a fry pan heat olive oil, then add chicken, fry until cooked around 15-20 mins..
- Cut up asparagus, and fry with chicken for the last 5 mins. Then turn low cover and steam for 5 mins..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and pat dry, and add to the chicken and asparagus, also sprinkle in the black pepper..
- Pour in carbonara sauce mix well and simmer for a further 5 mins. Add the cream mix and stir for 1 min..
- Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top..