Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin.
You can cook Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin
- Prepare 2 of handfuls Frozen potatoes (pre-cut for french fries).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 300 ml of Milk (as high in fat as possible).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chicken bouillon or consommé.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls Shredded cheese.
Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato Gratin instructions
- Place the potatoes in gratin bowls and microwave until warm. Alternatively, fry them in a frying pan, with a small amount of oil!.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon in margarine..
- Stir in about 2 tablespoons of flour, then add the garlic chips..
- Stir in the milk, a little at a time. Season with the chicken bouillon and black pepper. Let it simmer until it's quite thick..
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes..
- Top each dish with a handful of cheese..
- Bake in a oven-toaster or boiler (or fish grill) until it browns to a delicious-looking color..