Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce.
You can cook Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 slice of Bread (6 to 8 sliced loaf).
- You need 1/3 of Onion.
- You need 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Wiener sausage.
- It’s of Seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of + Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 6 dash of Magic Salt (seasoned salt with spice and herb).
- You need 2 tbsp of Canned meat sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Cheese (easy melting type).
Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce step by step
- Cut the bread, onion, and shimeji mushrooms into a bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sliced onion in a gratin (casserole) dish and microwave it for 3 minutes..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms on top of the onion from Step 2 and microwave for another 2-3 minutes until the mushroom is cooked through..
- Add the bread pieces into another gratin (casserole) dish, sprinkle some olive oil, Magic Salt and mayonnaise on top and toss gently..
- Add the cooked onion, shimeji mushrooms, and the wiener sausage on top and sprinkle some pepper..
- Top it with the canned meat sauce. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and bake at 230℃ for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and it is done..
- Garnish it with chopped parsley and enjoy it while it is still hot..