Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes.
You can cook Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes
- Prepare 1 tsp of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 20 grams of Shrimp (boiled and shelled ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn.
- You need 2 tsp of Pizza cheese.
Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes step by step
- Put the flour into a small heatproof bowl. Gradually add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time stirring well each time. (If you add it all at once, it will make lumps.).
- Microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds. Stir well with a spoon. Microwave again for 15 seconds and stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds and mix again..
- Once the mixture is thickened, add the butter, salt and pepper and mix. Add the chopped shrimp and corn..
- Divide the mixture into 2 muffin cups, sprinkle 1 teaspoon each cheese and bake in the toaster oven until the cheese melts. Enjoy..