Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup.
You can cook Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup
- It’s 2 small of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Processed cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of cubes Soup stock cubes (I recommend additive-free).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup instructions
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Cut the onions into thin wedges, and place in a heatproof dish..
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter on top, loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 15 minutes at 500 W..
- When you remove the wrap, please be careful because it'll be hot. If the onions are soft and wilted, it will take less to sauté them until they turn light brown..
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the onions from Step 3, and sauté..
- Saute over medium heat while stirring. They will be lightly browned as illustrated in the picture in about 10 minutes..
- Add 2 cubes of the soup stock and pour in 400 ml of water while crushing them..
- Once the soup stock cubes have dissolved, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Add pepper to your liking..
- Transfer Step 8 into heatproof bowls. Put lightly toasted baguette on top..
- Sprinkle with processed cheese on top. It will be more delicious if you use your favourite grated cheese..
- Bake in a oven or in a preheated oven or toaster oven at 180°C until the cheese is lightly browned. Now it's done..