Quick and Easy Potato Gratin.
You can have Quick and Easy Potato Gratin using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Potato Gratin
- You need 3 large of or 5 medium Potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of sheets Easy melting cheese.
Quick and Easy Potato Gratin instructions
- Wash the potatoes carefully, wrap in plastic wrap (skins intact) and microwave..
- Using paper towels, peel the skins. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 2-4 chunks. Then slice into 1cm..
- Spread the potatoes in a gratin or casserole dish..
- Pour heavy cream and sprinkle salt. Tear the cheese and sprinkle on top..
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the toaster oven. When the cheese is melted and the heavy cream starts bubbling, it's done..
- It's also tasty to cook with sweet potatoes instead of potatoes.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145026-easy-sweet-potato-gratin.