In One Pot Simple Macaroni Gratin.
You can have In One Pot Simple Macaroni Gratin using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of In One Pot Simple Macaroni Gratin
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 120 grams of Chicken thigh meat (or shrimp).
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Soup base.
- It’s 60 grams of Macaroni (4-minute quick boil).
- You need 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
In One Pot Simple Macaroni Gratin step by step
- Cut the chicken and onion into suitable-sized pieces. Melt the butter in a pot (or frying pan) and saute the chicken and onions..
- Once the onions have wilted, stop the heat. It's okay if the chicken hasn't cooked through. Add the flour and mix until no longer floury..
- Add the milk, soup stock, and macaroni and use a wooden spatula to mix well. Turn on the heat to low and mix slowly, simmering until creamy..
- Once it's become creamy, transfer to a gratin dish, and top with the pizza cheese and grated cheese. Bake in the oven or in an oven at 250℃ for 10-12 minutes..