You can have Beef Tapa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tapa
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of white/brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground blackpeper.
- You need 1 head of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of cooking oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of beef sirloin/ thin sliced.
Beef Tapa instructions
- Combine in a container all ingredients. Stir well..
- After mixing all the ingredients, place the beef meat in a container or ziplock bag..
- Cover and refrigerate the marinade for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight..
- Fry until brown..
- Serve with sunny side eggs and plain rice or garlic fried rice..