Tortilla de Patatas y Pan con Tomate- Spanish omelette Tapas.
You can have Tortilla de Patatas y Pan con Tomate- Spanish omelette Tapas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortilla de Patatas y Pan con Tomate- Spanish omelette Tapas
- Prepare of Tortilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of thinly sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Pan con Tomate.
- Prepare 1 of bagette.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Tortilla de Patatas y Pan con Tomate- Spanish omelette Tapas instructions
- Saute thinly sliced onions in some olive oil until golden brown. Remove from oil and put aside..
- Saute the thin sliced potatoes in some olive oil until tender..
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Add salt & pepper. Add onions and potatoes to this mix..
- In a nonstick pan, heat up some olive oil and pour omelette in it. Cover and let cook, on medium-low, for about 4 minutes or until omelette is cooked on one side..
- Now the tricky part: place a flat lid or plate on top of the pan and flip the omelette onto the plate. Put some more olive oil in the pan and slide the omelette into the pan- to cook the other side 🙂 Once done- about 5 minutes, slide the Tortilla onto a plate..
- My mom used to make Pan con Tomate by slicing a tomato in half, rubbing it onto a slice of baguette and topping it with olive oil and a pinch of salt. For this recipe, I grated the tomatoes, added olive oil, lemon, finely minced garlic and salt & pepper. Spread a spoonful-or two-onto a slice of bread, top with a slice of the potato omelette and enjoy!.