salmon and cream cheese pinchos. Smoked Salmon and Spinach ClafoutisOn dine chez Nanou. What a delicious way to get your salmon and your veggies!!! It's quick and easy to put together and is truly gourmet.
Shrimp and cream cheese on pumpkin hearts. Tapas with shrimps and cream cheese with olives. Sprats tapas with butter and brown bread. You can cook salmon and cream cheese pinchos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of salmon and cream cheese pinchos
- You need 65 grams of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 50 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 5 grams of alfalfa sprouts.
- You need 5 grams of onion.
- You need 1/2 ml of thai sause.
- Prepare 2 of pieces of bread.
The combination of salmon, cream cheese and spices gives it terrific flavor. —Raymonde Hebert Bernier, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add the salt, curry powder, basil and pepper; mix well. Gently stir in salmon and onions.
salmon and cream cheese pinchos step by step
- minx cream cheese and chopped onions, pipe it on the slices of smoked salmon and roll the slices ..
- Toast two slices of baguette ..
- Spread alfalfa sprouts on the baguette and arrange the rolled salmon pieces ..
- Thai chilli sauce on the salmon ..
- Garnish with walnuts and serve ..
In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the butter, lemon zest, shallot, capers, dill and fish sauce and season with pepper. Lay the salmon over the cream cheese. Top with the spinach salad and tomatoes and season with pepper. Fold one side of the crêpe over the filling, roll to close and serve. Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion.