Tortilla de patatas tapas (Spanish omelette).
You can have Tortilla de patatas tapas (Spanish omelette) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortilla de patatas tapas (Spanish omelette)
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of potatoes chopped in small cubes.
- Prepare of Onion chopped.
- It’s of Parsley chopped.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Tortilla de patatas tapas (Spanish omelette) instructions
- Par boil the potatoes for just a few mins until nearly cooked. Set aside to cool..
- When potatoes are cool, chop onion and parsley and fry gently in oil. Add paprika and salt. Add potatoes and cook until they're slightly brown..
- Turn on the grill. Add the beaten eggs and give a little mix before the egg settles. Then leave to settle and cook for a few mins. Finish cooking the top of the omelette under the grill. Avoids flipping it and breaking it 😉 chop into pieces and enjoy with my other tapas recipes :).