Chickpea and chorizo tapas. Crunchy, creamy, chorizo-y—these quick tostadas hit all the notes. If you normally throw the stems from a bunch of cilantro or parsley straight into the garbage. Garbanzo beans, or chickpeas, and chorizo is a classic Spanish dish sometimes served as tapas and sometimes as a full stew.
Be the first to review this recipe. Using a small sharp knife, remove the casing from the chorizo sausage. Adding flavoursome, peppery chorizo to a vegetable-packed stew makes a little meat go a long way. You can cook Chickpea and chorizo tapas using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea and chorizo tapas
- Prepare 200 g of chorizo.
- You need 200 g of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Red onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls of passata.
- You need Squeeze of lime.
- You need to taste of Salt.
If you're cooking for yourself this dish is great for batch cooking. chorizo sausages. pimentón picante. tinned chickpeas. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil, flour, etc.
Chickpea and chorizo tapas instructions
- Chop onion and garlic, fry gently for a few minutes. Add paprika, salt. Remove skin from chorizo, chop and add it to the pan. Cook on medium heat for about 5-6 mins.
- Add chickpeas, stir and then add passata. Cook for another 5 minutes then add a squeeze of lime. Enjoy as part of a tapas dinner :).
- My tapas dinner 🙂 recipes to follow.
Be the first to write a review! Bring on the vibrant flavors of Spain with a hearty bowl of Garbanzada, a traditional Spanish chickpea soup. Dice the red pepper and chorizo into chickpea-sized chunks and add to the pan with the chickpeas and paprika. Saute everything together until Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Allow to cool slightly before slicing into canape sized cubes or wedges.