Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos.
You can have Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 3 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Cheese flavored chikuwa.
Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos step by step
- Sprinkle a cucumber with salt and roll it hard on a cutting board. Slice it very thinly using a vegetable peeler..
- Make two cuts halfway through the slices that are a bit nearer to the ends than the 1/4 points, as shown in this photo..
- Put the two cuts together like this..
- Secure with a pick, and the ribbon is done..
- Stuff a piece of cucumber in the cheese flavored chikuwa. Cut each one in half diagonally, and stick a pick-pierced cucumber ribbon on each piece. (You can use regular chikuwa and stuff them with cheese and cucumber instead!).
- Add a cherry tomato decoration to make your pinchos even cuter..
- I served them as hors d'oeuvres along with tomato bruschetta..
- Please take a look at"Party hors d'oeuvres Pinchos." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168182-party-hors-doeuvres-pinchos.