Girl's Day Bento Pinchos.
You can have Girl's Day Bento Pinchos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Girl's Day Bento Pinchos
- It’s 2 of circular slices Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 of circular slices Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of circular slice Boiled carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
Girl's Day Bento Pinchos instructions
- Attach faces to wiener sausage and vegetable pinchos. (The carrot has been boiled in salted water and the cucumber has been sprinkled with salt to help lock in the moisture.).
- Make faces with nori seaweed and small accessories using the vegetables..
- This is how they look when used to decorate a box of onigiri..