Baby Scallop Tapas.
You can cook Baby Scallop Tapas using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Scallop Tapas
- It’s 1 of pack Baby scallops.
- It’s 1 of to 2 rashers Bacon (pork belly).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Plain flour (cake flour).
Baby Scallop Tapas step by step
- Use the fatty parts of bacon. Cut into cubes, and sauté over low heat..
- Regarding baby scallops, the small ones taste better. You can use defrosted baby scallops, but fresh ones make this dish even more delicious..
- Sauté the bacon slowly until the fat starts to render..
- Put 1 tablespoon of plain flour in a plastic bag and add in the pat dried scallops. Let some air inside, and coat the scallops with the flour, lightly tapping the plastic bag..
- Sauté the scallops with the rendered fat from the bacon. You can brown the scallops nicely if you sauté over medium-low heat..
- When one side of the scallops have turned golden brown, flip them over. When the other side of the scallops are also golden brown, they are done..
- Transfer to a small plate neatly and they're ready to serve. You can make this authentic tapas dish for less than four hundred yen..