Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta. A fast meal of eggs scrambled with tomatoes, and then seasoned with salt, sugar, and soy sauce. A great summertime recipe for using fresh tomatoes. This was the very first recipe I cooked, with a little help from my parents.
Healthy Broccoli Scrambled Eggs Recipe Don't miss a recipe! Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel. The recipe for Egg and Tomato Scramble comes from Ilva Jasica of St. You can cook Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta
- It’s 4 oz of Jovial's brown rice spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- You need 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Olive oil.
Joseph, Michigan. "My mother used to make this when I was a girl," she notes. In a small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside. In another bowl, beat egg, water and garlic. Add eggs; cook and stir just until eggs begin to set.
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions..
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out..
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce..
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!.
Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally. You don't want the broccoli too soft. Add cheese if you like and cover until melted. Stir in the cheese and basil. Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.