Scrambled egg cone. Shoot through twisting, turning pipes that lead to traps or treasure. Use the D-Button to make turns at the junctions. It is in this Zone that you come face to face with Robotnik's baddest creation, the Silver Sonic!
The Scrambled Egg Zone is a base that Dr. A TB in Scrambled Egg Zone. Used in Sonic the Hedgehog Rocket. You can cook Scrambled egg cone using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg cone
- Prepare 1 of .two bread slices.
- Prepare 2 of .ketchup.
- You need 3 of .two eggs.
- It’s 4 of .pinch of salt,black pepper powder,red chili powder optional.
- You need 5 of .turmeric optional,kitchen king optional.
How do you pass scrambled egg zone? Scrambled Egg and Goats Cheese Croissant! How to Make Scrambled Eggs: Make Perfect, Healthy, Scrambled Eggs the Fast, Easy. Don't think I like that strand of lights on the right there.
Scrambled egg cone step by step
- First put one tablespoon oil in hot pan at very low flame.
- Now put all the spices.
- Now let them roast for 3 or 5 seconds.
- Now put two eggs.
- Mix well till it start scrambling.
- Now keep it at one side.
- On the other side let roast the bread slices by cut them round with the help of bowl.
- Roast both sides with butter.dont roast one side two much other wide it will break.
- Make the shape of cone and fill the scrambled egg material.
- Serve in the tiffin for lunch meal for sweet kiddoos.
- Important÷make small flour tortillas to make cones its really soft and yummy.use all purpose flour and pinch of salt and oil to make very soft dough and tortillas.
Read about Scrambled Egg Zone by Tomozou Endo and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My favorite way to enjoy scrambled eggs is on top of a slice of toast and topped with a few grinds of black pepper, a little extra salt, and freshly chopped chives. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred or beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter and sometimes other ingredients. The story is told from the point of view of a boy named Peter T. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy skillet or nonstick pan.