Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich. TOP evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese, tomato and basil. COVER with remaining bread, buttered side up. Eggs scrambled in a cast iron skillet can turn a greenish shade.
I've got a better, more convenient deal for you. Presenting the Scrambled Eggs & Cheese Sandwich. Get the driest blue cheese you can find or leave a small piece out overnight to help dry it out. You can have Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 15 of basil leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of blue cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of mix cashew, walnut And Macadamia nuts.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- It’s of Chili sauce.
It has such a strong flavor that you want the crumbles to be very Pour egg mixture into pan and constantly keep scraping the eggs off the bottom of the pan with a rubber or silicon spatul in order to prevent. Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy and the basil adds a little kick of flavor. Sometimes I use pepperjack cheese and a little garlic and onion (powdered or fresh) for extra flavor. Whisk eggs and sour cream in a bowl until creamy and smooth.
Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast bread then set aside.
- Melt butter on pan then add in the beaten eggs that’s season with a dash of salt.
- Add in the basil and blue cheese crumble and mix well by folding over and let it set for another 1 minutes then off heat.
- Add in the mix nuts and Serve on toast bread and generously work some Chili sauce.
A clever, simple yet elegant version of a keto breakfast classic—scrambled eggs with cream, cheese, fresh herbs and butter! Jump start your day with these delicious eggs and just the right notes of basil. Cut a plum tomato into wedges and cook in the butter for about a minute. This quick sandwich has protein, veggies, and whole grains—a great way to start any day. Serve with toast as a sandwich.