Chinese Tomato Scrambled Egg.
You can have Chinese Tomato Scrambled Egg using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Tomato Scrambled Egg
- It’s 3 of eggs (beaton).
- You need 2 of tomatoes (boiled and peeled).
- It’s 3 of garlic (chopped).
- You need of Spring Onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Chinese Tomato Scrambled Egg instructions
- Boiled the tomatoes and once it's boiled, let it cool then peel ans cut diced..
- Chop garlic and spring onion.
- Beat the egg then season with salt, sugar. Then put garlics and spring onion in..
- Heat the cooking oil, put the tomatoes in. Next, add the egg in, scramble, add some water if it gets dry..