Carrot and Green Onion Pork Rolls. Join Blove for a home cooked dinner. On the menu: Pork Roast, Potato's Carrots, Green Beans, Onions and Celery and don't forget to check out our New Website. Bow Tie Pasta with Braised Pork White Wine and SEARCH.
In a medium bowl, mix together pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and chile sauce. Roll wrappers around the mixture, folding edges inward to close. Add green onions and garlic to mixture, and. hands. You can have Carrot and Green Onion Pork Rolls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot and Green Onion Pork Rolls
- Prepare 100 g of sliced pork.
- You need 1/3 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/3 of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Take egg roll wrapper, brush edges with egg. roll egg roll up, taking care the wrapper . or Chinese mustard sauce. Place. pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster . center of spring roll wrappers. These savory, elegant rolls will disappear fast. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
Carrot and Green Onion Pork Rolls step by step
- Slice the carrot and spring onion. Season the pork with salt and pepper..
- Put sliced vegetables along one edge of each piece of pork, then roll tightly. Heat oil into a frying pan, and once hot, add the rolled pork. Try to seal the roll closed by cooking the open edge first..
- Once the roll is sealed so that it will not unroll, continue to fry the rest of the rolls evenly on medium heat, turn occasionally to avoid burning. When the pork has cooked well, add the sugar, soy sauce and mirin, and stir fry while mixing the sauce well..
- Note; when you put them into a lunch box, cut the rolled pork half, which will give colour to your lunch box 🙂 If you have "yakiniku no tare" (yakiniku sauce) then, you can use them instead the sugar, soy sauce and mirin..
Made them for our Dinner Club and everyone loved them. Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls – Lou Lou Girls. Skip the take-out and make your own! The following stir-fried pork recipe couldn't be easier. All you need is lean pork, some green onions, garlic, and a simple marinade.