Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls. Reviews for: Photos of Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are a great appetizer! Cheesy hamburger deep fried in wrappers.
These Easy Cheeseburger Sliders will feed a crowd and they taste just like White Castle cheeseburgers! Slice the slider rolls in half, and place the bottoms evenly into the prepared pan. Cheeseburger rolls are a great alternative to traditional burgers. You can cook Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls
- You need of Flour Tortillas (Large).
- You need of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of Diced White onions.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- It’s of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Mild).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need of Canola Oil.
Made with a unique blend of spices, and placed in a spring roll wrapper. ADD YOUR REVIEW. appetizer is reminiscent of everything you love about fast food–but unlike a fast food cheeseburger fix, you actually know what's going into it. You can find all the classic flavors of a cheeseburger in this super-quick crescent casserole. A hearty mixture of ground beef, cheese, ketchup and relish is topped with soft and buttery Pillsbury™.
Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls instructions
- Cook The ground chuck until its crumbled and brown. Season the beef with salt and pepper to taste..
- Drain the beef. Return back to skillet and cover..
- Take the tortilla lay it flat. Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom half of the tortilla..
- Sprinkle a half of cup of shredded cheese after you spread the cheese sauce..
- Add. Diced onions and tomatoes and shredded lettuce..
- Top it with a half of cup of cooked ground chuck..
- Wrap the tortilla in the form of a burrito. Heat 2 cups of Canola oil and deep the roll until its golden brown..
Gently toss together burger pieces, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise, and mustard in a. Sugar cookies for rolling (cooking school). Discover your family's new favorite weeknight dish with our Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up. Watch now to see how to prepare a Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up. Balance this indulgent "cheeseburger" with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit.