Crispy potato roll. How to make crispy Spring roll. Position an egg roll wrapper with a corner facing towards you. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico.
Bread Potato Rolls are crunchy outside, spicy and soft inside. I tried this recipe two days ago. it came out so well. Crispy n Yummy. am not used to cook at all. my first recipe this is. You can have Crispy potato roll using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy potato roll
- It’s 2 tbs of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 packet of roll ptti.
- It’s of potato half kg.
- You need of green coriander as you need.
- It’s 4 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of peprica powder.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander seed.
- You need 1 tbs of masla powder.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of onion 2 samll size.
- You need of water as u need.
- It’s 1 kg of oil for frying.
Drain the potatoes and place the pot used Fill tortilla shells with potato mixture, roll, then freeze for a few hours. Potatoes with jalapeños and cheese rolled in a corn tortilla and fried till crispy. I started making these because I miss the potato tacos in San Diego. You must try this Crispy Potato Roll in iftar.
Crispy potato roll step by step
- Boil potato and then mash them..
- Cut onion into samll size..
- Chopped green chilli.
- Take a pan and add oil.when oil is hot then add onion and cook over low flame for 5 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli,masala powder, coriandr seed,salt,peprica powder.and cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Add mashed potato and cook fr 5 minute.add green coriandr..
- Make a paste of plain flour.add 2tbs plain flour in water make a paste..
- Take roll ptti then mashed better stuffed into roll. then place a plain flour paste on the corner of patti then roll them..
- Then take 1kg oil and fry roll..
And if you invite guests in iftar then you should include this easy and tasty recipe in your iftar menu list. Serve with green dip and enjoy. Fry the potato peelings in small batches until crisp, golden-brown and crunchy. Serve the potato peelings with the squash ketchup for dipping and a little sprinkling of chilli powder or smoked paprika. Boiled potatoes turn these rolls into the softest and fluffiest rolls.