Oats chilla/utappam rolls. Great recipe for Oats chilla/utappam rolls. This recipe is inspired by my mom. Serve oats uttapam hot or warm with coconut chutney or.
If using quick cook oats with rice flour, they can be In the first method of instant oats uttapam, rice flour or sooji (semolina) has to be used for a good. This oats cheela is similar to Besan ka cheela, spiced Easy oats chilla for a quick and healthy breakfast. These oats cheela are made of rolled oats and other basic ingredients. You can cook Oats chilla/utappam rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats chilla/utappam rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 3 tablespoons of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped greenpepper.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogart.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
For the oats flour, just grind quick cooking oats or oatmeal in a mixer-grinder and rest of the recipe is. In this video I show you how to make instant oats uttapam recipe or instant uttapam recipe at home. This uttapam is healthy uttapam as we are using oats. Oats Pudla / Oats Chilla is a quick, healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast ready under few minutes.
Oats chilla/utappam rolls instructions
- Grind the oats in a mixture..
- Add 1/2 cup wheat flour in it. Add yougart, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 cups water and mix it well..
- Now add all the chopped veggies and spices as per mentioned qty in the mixture..
- Take a pan, warm it up on a medium flame..
- Spread the oil or butter in a pan..
- Pour the batter in a pan so that it spreads in medium round size..
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes until it is golden brown. Flip it and cook the other side similarly..
- Make a roll. Serve it with Ketchup or Tamarind chutney. 🙂.
Oats cheela recipe or Oats chilla – Healthy breakfast recipe made very quickly during busy mornings. This can also make good and filling evening snack. Here I have used quick cooking rolled oats and powdered it into the grinder. You can use any variety of oats. Leading Manufacturer of Oats, Oats Idli Mix, Oats Dosa Mix and Oats Utappam Mix from Hyderabad.