Chicken lasagna rolls. Whether for an everyday meal or a special occasion, this is a fun and creative way to serve lasagna. Chicken and almonds add a tasty new twist.—Virginia Shaw, Modesto. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner.
Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish. Creamy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Rolls. Rich ricotta- and chicken-stuffed individual rolls make for a delicious dinner, or an easily transportable lunch. You can have Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 tbs of flour.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Roll the mixture into the lasagna noodles. Then pour the sauce over the top and bake! We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Lasagna Rolls Recipe – Lasagna noodles, topped with cheeses, rolled up and topped with sauce and mozzarella – great make-ahead meal.
Chicken lasagna rolls step by step
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Lasagna is a Christmas tradition in. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Each lasagna pasta is rolled up with sauce, chicken, and bacon. Smothered in more sauce and baked to perfection! Lasagna Roll Ups are everything you'd find in a traditional lasagna dish.