PINDI CHANA WRAP / PINDI Chana ROLL. Pindi Chole Recipe with step by step photos. The name pindi chana comes from rawalpindi in punjab, pakistan, hence the name pindi chana. pindi chole Recipe Index » Dals / Beans » Pindi chole recipe (Pindi chana).
Also this pindi chole is dry dish unlike the gravy version of chole. Pindi Chana is one of the favorite side dishes of Punjab. Learn how to make Pindi Chana by exploring the recipe given in the article. You can have PINDI CHANA WRAP / PINDI Chana ROLL using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PINDI CHANA WRAP / PINDI Chana ROLL
- It’s 2 cups of Chana.
- Prepare 4 of Whole wheat chapatis.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium.
- You need 1 of Green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of medium Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato puree Salt to taste Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon Coriander and.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint chutney.
- You need of Fresh mint leave to Onion rings to serve.
The traditional North Indian cuisine is renowned for its unique preparation, taste, aroma and the myriad variations that are brought about to the receipes. Pindi Chole or Rawal Pindi Chana is a dry dish in which kabuli chana is cooked with tea leaves (tea leaves give the chole the dark color) and flavored with freshly ground spices. It is named Pindi Chana after Rawalpindi the town where it originated. It is easy to cook and is served as a side dish for poori.
PINDI CHANA WRAP / PINDI Chana ROLL instructions
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Slice onion and add. Chop green capsicum..
- Step 2 Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste to the pan. Mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato puree. Mix well and cook on high heat for a minute..
- Step 4 Mix mint-coriander chutney and Place a spoonful of the vegetable filling on one side of the chapatti.
- Step 3 Add Channa, capsicum, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook till done. Place a chapatti on a worktop..
- Step 6 Make other kathi rolls similarly. Cut into halves and serve immediately..
- Step 5 Sprinkle a few fresh mint leaves, onion rings and chaat masala on top. Roll the chapatti tightly..
Serve Pindi Chana with Naans or Kulchas for a delicious, wholesome meal. It is named Pindi Chana after the town where it originated – Rawalpindi (Pakistan) – in the days before the India-Pakistan partition. Easy to cook, it makes for a wholesome meal when served with bread such as Kulcha or. Chana means Chana Masala (Chole) or Dry chole is for me I make this two the most or try it with different combination like this chickpeas eggplant curry. Pindi Chole was something that I wanted to make for a long time but it was not happening and when I.