Honey Grilled Soy Salmon.
You can cook Honey Grilled Soy Salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Grilled Soy Salmon
- It’s 2 of whole Salmon Fillets (skin On Or Off, Whatever Your Preference).
- Prepare of Salt And Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil, For Cooking.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of whole Limes.
- It’s of Cilantro, For Serving.
- Prepare of Cooked Rice, For Serving.
Honey Grilled Soy Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and place the salmon, skin side down (if you left the skin on) in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on the first side, being careful not to burn the surface. Carefully flip to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the salmon to a clean plate..
- In the same skillet, add the butter, honey, soy sauce, and juice from the 2 limes. (You can also zest in the lime before you juice it if you'd like.) Stir and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes, until the glaze is thick. Taste and adjust the flavors, adding more of whatever you'd like. Cook if for another minute or two if you like the glaze very thick..
- Place the salmon back into the skillet and spoon the sauce all over the top. Stir together cooked rice with a little lime juice (and zest, if you'd like.) Serve the salmon over the rice, spooning on extra sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, add a lime wedge, and chow down..