Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion.
You can cook Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion
- It’s 1 lb of salmon of your choice.
- It’s 2 of sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Lowrys Carribean Jerk.
Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion instructions
- Marinate salmon up to 4 hours but no less than one hour in the jerk marinade..
- Start your charcoal or fire up your gas grill. I add wood chips also. I add the vegetables in right when the coals are good and hot, and I put them direct on the coals or as close as you can get to the heat. At this point I pull the salmon out of the fridge and oil up my fish basket. After the veggies cook for about 15 minutes I add the salmon to the grill skin side down. Turn the veggies every so often and cook for approx ten minutes..
- Pull the food off grill and plate and eat. Its that easy. I add a little BBQ sauce to my salmon but you do it however u feel like..