Cajun Turkey Club. Cajun Turkey Club – Smoked Turkey Breast with Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon and Creole Mayo #cajunturkeyclub #smokedturkeyclub #howtobbqright Cajun Turkey Club. To make the sandwich: Slather Cajun Mayo on the toast, stack on several slices of turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. Innpera Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey is the best of business and class at the heart of Istanbul.
Are you looking for Blazin Cajun Turkey Wings? This is a great basic turkey rub with enough heat to make it interesting. The Cajun spices will infuse the bird with great flavor. You can have Cajun Turkey Club using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Turkey Club
- It’s 2 slice of Deli Cajun Turkey.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon, cooked.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese of choice.
- You need 2 slice of Jewish Rye Bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Romain Lettuce.
- It’s 2 slice of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hellmanns Real Mayonnaise.
While you might buy a rub that says it has these spices, you can easily make. Cajun marinated grilled chicken breast on your choice of House Garden Salad or Caesar Salad. Oven Baked Turkey, Homemade Olive Mix and Mozzarella Cheese served on a Muffaletta Loaf. Our turkey club calzone wraps turkey, ham, bacon, and melty cheese into a pocket of deliciousness.
Cajun Turkey Club step by step
- Microwave bacon, 1-11/2 minutes per slice or fry it in a frying pan. Remove and set aside..
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, then put buttered side down in a frying pan a fry until toasted. Remove from pan and let cool..
- Slice up tomato, set aside..
- Open rye bread up toasted side down, then spread each side with mayonnaise, then top with tomatoes, next the chopped lettuce, next the bacon, next the cheese, and last of all the Turkey folded long ways; then top it all off with the other half of rye bread..
- Cut Diagonally and serve..
Hotels near Country Club Hills – Lakeshore. Best Cajun Restaurants in Shreveport, LA. This sandwich is just what the name says: Classic. An easy recipe with excellent results. Some of the mixture can be spread over the turkey and poured in the cavity area.