Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub. Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub.
A Spicy Cajun Crispy Chicken Sandwich that will give any fast food restaurant a run for its money! With a little added heat from the Cajun spices, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and Sriracha, this double-stacked fried chicken sandwich recipe will leave you fulfilled and satisfied. This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easy meal idea. You can cook Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub
- You need 4 of Hoagy, Hard, French or Sub Rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Package of Chicken Tenderlions, cut into cubes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs – extra crispy.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 cup of powder grated parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- It’s 3 of eggs whisked.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon or honey mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh thyme leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hellmanns Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Louisiana Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each, Lemon juice and Lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 12 slice of Roma Tomatoes.
We use pounded thin chicken breasts, coat in a delicious Parmesan coating, and then fried to make them crispy. Add this chicken idea to your dinner this week. Tired of the same old chicken breast recipes? If so, you are going to want to make this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe.
Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Take chicken tenders and cut into 11/2 to 2 inch cubes….
- In a skillet, over medium-heat,add 2 cups of water and cubed chicken. Boil for 5 minutes…remove from stove and drain…set aside…
- In a medium bowl mix together panko-crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese and powdered grated parmesan cheese and 1tbsp. of Brown sugar bourbon…. set aside….
- In a small bowl, mix together egg, mustard, fresh thyme and sweet paparika… set aside..
- Dip chicken cubes in egg mixture; then into the panko mixture; then dip again in egg mixture; and again into the panko mixture…
- Place chicken on parchment paper, then put paper and chicken on a baking sheet and [email protected] 350° for 20 minutes…@ the last 5 minute of cooking sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of chicken; then remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon and lime juice, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning (slap-ya-mama)…set aside..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of roll; then place shredded lettuce on bottom half of roll, then place chicken on top next; and last of all top chicken with 3 slices of tomatoes then top with other half of roll and press down gently And serve..
Combine the seasonings; rub over both sides of chicken. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Homemade Creole/Cajun Seasoning – so easy! Crispy Cajun Chicken is dipped in hot sauce, breaded with Panko and homemade cajun seasoning, and then pan seared for the best crunch in town! Dip in a garlicky egg wash: fresh garlic is best but you CAN sub with garlic powder.