"Meat GRILLING CHARTS ". Related Topics: meat meat grilling charts meat grilling charts cooking times meat charcoal grill In form to make the optimal utilise of the meat grilling chart, you will need to use a meat thermometer.
You can have "Meat GRILLING CHARTS " using 1 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Meat GRILLING CHARTS "
- Prepare 1 of MEAT OR FISH.
"Meat GRILLING CHARTS " step by step
- "MEAT GRILLING TIMES ".
- BONELESS STEAK, Marinate if desired. Steak should be 1/2 – 1" thick. Grill for 8-14 minutes for medium, turning once..
- BONE -IN STEAK, Marinate if desire. Steak should be 1/2-1" thick. Grill for 7-14 minutes for medium rare, 11-18 minutes for medium, turning once..
- CHICKEN BREAST, Boneless products cook more evenly. Chicken breast can be cooked as is, or pounded thin for quicker cooking time. Grill until thoroughly done and juices run clear, about 8-12 minutes, turning once..
- FISH FILLETS, Cook until fillets flake easily when tested with fork. Grill for 4-6 minutes per 1/2" of thickness, turning once..
- FISH STEAKS, Tuna, Salmon, Halibut, Swordfish Steaks. should be 1/2-1" thick. Marinate before cooking if desired. Grill for 4-6 minutes for each 1/2" thickness..
- GROUND BEEF PATTIES, Patties should be 1/2-3/4" thick. Grill until thoroughly cooked. Cook for 10-16 minutes, turning once..
- HAM STEAK, Precooked Ham steaks should be grilled until heated through, 6-10 minutes, turning once..
- HOTDOGS AND SAUSAGES, For precooked products, cook until heated through, 4-6 minutes. For raw products, first precook in skillet until almost done, then finish cooking on grill 8-12 minutes until thoroughly cooked, turning once..
- LAMB CHOPS, Chops can be bone-in or boneless, 1/2-3/4" thick. Grill until only slightly pink in center, about 12-16 minutes..
- PORK TENDERLOIN, Cut boneless tenderloin in half lengthwise. Cook for 12-18 minutes, turning once..
- SHRIMP, Grill until shrimp turn pink and are springy to the touch. Cook for 5-7 minutes..