Cajun Po Boy's #america. A message from your friends at Cajun Boys. We are happy to announce that we have reopened our restaurants. While owning and operating as the executive chef of his famous New Orleans restaurants, Ken discovered a knack for blending various seasonings to make his own unique combination of Cajun.
Tender chicken breasts are pan fried in cajun spices, placed on a french roll that is layered. This page is about showing Cajun heritage. As well as sharing my adventure of the Food Truck I'm working on. You can cook Cajun Po Boy's #america using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Po Boy's #america
- It’s of Choice Meats:.
- You need 1/4 lb of catfish/White Fish or 6-8 Large Shrimp(peeled/remove tails) or you can use already breaded fish or shrimp.
- You need of Slaw Mixture:.
- You need 2 of Broccoli slaw- 3 cups.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime or Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Splenda sweetner.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Dressing Spread:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Hellmanns Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Louisiana hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Slap-Ya-Mama Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of hard sub or hoagy rolls.
All reviews okra po boy poboy sandwiches seafood chef chris mudbugs serving kc. My wife and I visited Mudbug Cajun Poboys for supper while visiting Kansas City. We are proud to serve cajun cuisine, with Chef Chris's talented spin one the traditional po' boy. A po' boy (also po-boy, po boy) is a traditional sandwich from Louisiana.
Cajun Po Boy's #america step by step
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt & black pepper, and thyme…set aside….
- Dip fish or shrimp in egg mixture ; then into the flour mixture; repeat dipping 2x.. then fry for 3 minutes and drain on paper towels..
- In a medium bowl mix together slaw, lime or lemon juice, salt & black pepper and splenda sweetener. Also set aside..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning…Set aside….
- Split hoagy, hard or sub roll…then spread both sides of roll with some melted butter & garlic powder…then stick roll into a 250° preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes……."Always make This sandwich with crackling crusted bread….".
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of roll..
- Lay choice meat on bottom of roll..
- Top meat with slaw..
- Then put the top half of roll on and Cut In half diagonally and serve….hope you enjoy!.
It almost always consists of meat, which is usually roast beef or fried seafood, often shrimp, crawfish, fish, oysters or crab. Последние твиты от Cajun Boys and Our Po'Boys (@CajunPo). Locations in Pelham, Chelsea, and at Caldwell Mill Road. Once the pan is hot add the shrimp and sprinkle a teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning over the top. The 'Po'Boy' sandwich features crunchy fried fish, Cajun mayo, ripe tomatoes, and a sweet and spicy pepper slaw. The Po Boy Factory in Huntsville, AL brings New Orleans style cuisine Alabama.