Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Protein-packed with chickpeas, sweetened naturally by dates + a good chunk of your daily soluble I actually intended for it to be more pumpkin-y, but this variation was PERFECT and I can't settle for. A vegan pumpkin chickpea stew for a simple, seasonal autumn meal. This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes.
This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin! I'm having my annual trepidation about pumpkin season. Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe. You can cook Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It’s 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- It’s of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
This satisfying vegetarian Moroccan soup with pumpkin and chickpeas is fragrant with Moroccan spices of saffron, ginger, cinnamon, and Ras. This Chickpea Curry is my take on the Classic Chana Masala – while the base recipe is very similar, I decided to give this classic recipe a little twist by adding: Chipotle Powder, to spice things up a bit. Soft & chewy Chickpea Pumpkin Blondies – Only one bowl + eight ingredients needed to make I'm bringing my own snacks this time – more than likely these Chickpea Pumpkin Blondies 👍. This Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani is easy to make, super nutritious and full of flavour.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices? This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day. The vegan pizza ends up with a crispy style crust with a very filling protein-filled semi-sweet pumpkin/chickpea topping. Try our easy to follow pumpkin & chickpea curry recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths.