[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Dairy-free and egg-free vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread is and easy quick bread recipe that you can eat for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. There are very few desserts that leave me defenseless. I'm known for my willpower, ask my family.
Well, I am, especially when pumpkins are involved! After I posted a recipe for my Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, which btw was a huge success, it was time to slightly modify the recipe and create a pumpkin bread. Easy pumpkin loaf with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, walnuts and chocolate chips. You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Add-ins:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Top with nuts, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips or a streusel of choice! Serve with hot Pumpkin spice Caramel Latte or other hot drinks of choice. This sweet pumpkin bread has no oil or butter, yet is deliciously moist and decadent! The secret is pumpkin puree, mashed banana, and plenty of almond milk.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
This bread is also studded with crunchy walnuts and melty chocolate chips making it the ultimate sweet tooth breakfast option or a yummy. So, how do we make Chocolate Chip Vegan Pumpkin Bread?? If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, I give alternate measures of the spices that go into pumpkin pie spice! This mini chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe is fast, easy, you don't need a mixer, and tastes more like cake than bread. I'll never complain about that since bread for The pumpkin bread is vegan but you'd never know it.